Unfortunately, xbean-2.7 has been lost this weekend.
If still have the full xbean repo on my computer so I will
upload it as soon as permissions are fixed.

And afaik, there were no xbean-2.8 snapshots uploaded
(at least, not by me).

On 10/26/06, Jacek Laskowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Author: dblevins
> Date: Wed Oct 25 20:14:43 2006
> New Revision: 467848

> Log:
> Added a finder for locating classes in a classloader that have an annotation
or implement an interface

Hi Dave,

You seem to beat me ;-) Nice!

> + *
> + * Copyright (c) 2003 David Blevins.  All rights reserved.
> + *
> + *

Is it intended?

Also, I don't see XBean 2.7 and 2.8-SNAPSHOT available in any repo.
Should it be deployed again? Guillaume?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski