On 10/29/06, Kevan Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The reason why the exception is occurring is that an implementation
of HmacSHA1 can not be loaded. The failure to load HmacSHA1 is the
root cause of the problem. You aren't seeing this because an
exception is being caught. The exception processing is calling
assert. However, assertions are not enabled. We should consider
adding -enableassertions to geronimo.sh. If you "export JAVA_OPTS=-
enableassertions" before running geronimo.sh, you should see the
actual problem...

That's interesting...I have never considered 'enableassertions' as a
way to get more detailed error messages. Thanks Kevan!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.jaceklaskowski.pl