I have just committed why work, sorry about that.

Feel free to take a look at it and add any features you need.
One remaining problem is that ftp / file operations are
not atomic.  It means that if you use a FTP writer and a
FTP poller on the same dir, the poller may want to process
the file before the writer has completed the writing.
In this case, the file may be lost.  So we may need something
to prevent the poller from reading and deleting the file before
it has been fully written (maybe use a temp file starting with
a known pattern, and use a filter on the poller).  Or use a lock file
to prevent a ftp poller / writer to process a file (it would also work
for SM-725 about clustering polling endpoints).

On 10/30/06, Guillaume Nodet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, I've nearly finished it ...
I will commit soon, and you should be able to give feedback.