On 10/30/06, David Blevins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Oct 30, 2006, at 7:51 AM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:

> Thanx. Please see comments inline -
>

>> Couple thoughts on the poms:
>>
>>    - the parent would lineage would be org.apache.openejb:itests ->
>> org.apache.openejb:openejb
>>    - the groupId would be org.apache.openejb
>
> The groupId and the parent lineage looks good. As stated above, there
> would be many child modules for the beans under the itests parent
> module
>
> groupId: o.a.openejb
> openejb -> itests -> itests-security-xxx
> openejb -> itests -> itests-cmp2-xxx

Exactly.

After having built the itest beans as per our discussion above, the
contents of the openejb directory in m2 local repo  are -
${settings.localRepository}/org/apache/openejb/

itests-cmp2-cmrmapping
itests-cmp2-petstore
itests-cmp2-prefetch
itests-cmp2-storage
itests-itests-core
itests-security-001
itests-security-002
itests-security-003
openejb
openejb-builder
openejb-corba
openejb-corba-builder
openejb-core
openejb-itests
openejb-pkgen-builder
openejb-sunorb
openejb-yoko

Does this look good ?  Or should we move the itests artifacts one
level down to groupId "o.a.openejb.itests" ?

-David

For now, I shall put all the tests into 1 artifact module. We should
look at breaking them and putting them with their respective bean
modules later on.

Cheers
Prasad.