On 11/1/06, Kanchana Welagedara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Now the  geronimo deployment plan for web application is ready for
users.Please find the location here with,
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/geronimo-webxml.html

It must've taken lots of time and effort! I hoped to read it all, but
after a couple of paragraphs  my brain simply melt down. So much
technical information at once for such a faint-hearted  person like me
is not a good idea, isn't it? ;-)

I would like to have your feed back as input to make the other
deployment plans better.Therefore  following documentations are
presently underconstruction and will be available soon for users.
openejb-jar.xml
geronimo-ra.xml
geronimo-application.xml
geronimo-application-client.xml

It's much to do and am not sure whether it's in sync after a few
commits. I think we'd be better off if we put the tag documentation
into XSDs themselves so XML editors will provide concise information
right when necessary.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski