near-useless?  is it there just as an example then?

--jason

On Nov 1, 2006, at 12:56 AM, David Jencks wrote:

On Nov 1, 2006, at 12:19 AM, Jason Dillon wrote:

So, the activemq.car is used to make jms connections for mdbs and other jms resources?

yes. It's kind of near-useless except as an example since it doesn't include any admin objects (queues or topics) any real app is going to use. As an example of how do use j2ee-jms it's fine.

thanks
david jencks

--jason