IDEA's Copyright plugin is handy to process files with or with out a copyright notice.

There also used to be some other more general tool to manage headers... but I forget what it was called.

--jason

On Nov 3, 2006, at 1:01 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

On 11/3/06, Jacek Laskowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/3/06, Sachin Patel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes I assume it needs to change. Jacek can you run your perl script against
> trunk of devtools as well?

Sure. Doing now...

Whoops - 350 files to process and only 30 met the script's criteria.
The rest don't have license at all (!) It seems I need another script.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.jaceklaskowski.pl