The easier a build can be for new comers is desirable. I keep them separate.
On Nov 7, 2006, at 8:41 PM, David Jencks wrote:

On Nov 7, 2006, at 4:58 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

Now that OpenEJB is at Apache, I don't see any reason why we don't use svn:externals to include the openejb2 modules directly into the server/trunk tree.

Then we will have a "openejb" tree (peer to modules) and can build everything at once... giving us a better chance of always keeping in sync.

 * * *

Only need to add the svn prop, and make a few changes to the top- level pom.xml to make it work. Appears to build fine too. I think this is a good short-term solution to help keep dev in

Comments (either way)?

I'm + 0.2 on having the svn externals but I would really really like a profile in the root g pom so I can build g + openejb at once. I've been keeping this in my pom for months and would sure like to have it committed. I have completely failed in putting it in a separate profiles.xml file.

thanks
david jencks

--jason

Matt Hogstrom