I've update my local old trunk and build it, the InvalidClassException problem has gone. Thanks.

- Jian Liao

On 11/11/06, Jian Liao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for all your response.
I have worked around this issue by check out a fresh trunk and setup an empty maven repository, then build it successfully.

I still keep the old environment and I can test again if someone fix this problem.

thanks,
- Jian Liao