Could you please attach the output to the nabble forums ?
It seems it has been removed :(

On 11/14/06, Hiram Chirino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 [X] +1 Release ServiceMix 3.0.1

I ran the rat tool on the source and binary disto and I've attached it
to this email.  Lots of pom files don't have the asl header but I've
got a feeling that you may have used the maven release plugin and that
strips out comments from the poms.

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/servicemix/apache-servicemix/3.0.1-incubating/

--
Regards,