Great stuff, Hiram!  I'll check it out - thanks!

On 11/15/06, Hiram Chirino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ok.  I've created a new JIRA space for ActiveMQ CPP..

see:
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQCPP

I've made you a jira admin for the space so you should be able to add
components / versions for the space.  You should also be able to move
all the issues from the AMQ space to this new space.  If you need
help, let me know!

Once you get it all setup, it might be handy to update the
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/support.html page so that folks
know which space to open an issue under for the c++ stuff.

--
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com