David,

The .setup() and .teardown() still continue to show up withour their
testnames prepended.  We'll have to go back to using the
DummyTest.java that was in the original patch (391).

Anyways, here is the patch again. Please apply it.

In the ReuseOpenEJbTest, I changed the database system property from
InstantDB to Derby.
System.setProperty("openejb.test.database",
org.apache.openejb.test.DerbyTestDatabase.class.getName());

We now execute 552 tests out of which 27 fail and 10 throw errors.

All the faillures are due to a NoClassDefFoundError yet the stacktrace
is not all that informative.

All the errors are coming from the CMRMapping tests.

One tiny fix someplace in each will fix them all.

Here are the logs
http://rifers.org/paste/show/2594

Cheers
Prasad