On 12/7/06, Roger Menday <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I get the impression that the servicemix-bpe component is not using the
latest ode code - however, as it is today, this component *doesn't* seem
to be sticking the correlationID, into exchanges it is making. This
would be useful here too. I guess this will also be a problem with any
non-servicemix components too :) ? servicemix-bpe also doesn't add the
senderEndpoint as a property into the exchanges it makes.

servicemix-bpe is based on a donation to the ODE project which is not
maintained. You should try the ODE Service Engine provided by the ODE
project itself.

I'm currently looking at the audit component, and knowing the
senderEndpoint is important to know the initiator of an exchange (?), or
can I find this out some other way ... (?)

correlationId and senderEndpoint seem generally useful things to ship
around in MessageExchanges. Is this the sort of thing JBI should specify
I wonder ... ?

I do agree.  Maybe this will be part of the 2.0 spec ...

Roger

ps. the SVN trunk doesn't seem to build the core module at the moment.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet