Ok looks like the MyFaces team is not going to product any 1.2 snapshots quite yet, but they have provided permission for me to include the 1.2 myfaces snapshots I've build into M1. I just need some instructions on how and where to this. Please advise. Thanks

Tim

Tim McConnell wrote:
Looks like the MyFaces build 1.2 is using Continuum to automate their builds. It's supposed to automatically publish their snapshots but they have discovered after my query that it's doing a 'mvn install' instead of an 'mvn deploy'. So that's been fixed. Unfortunately though the MyFaces 1.2 build on Continuum isn't working although I can build it fine. More information to follow.... Thanks.

Tim