Most of what I'm doing are only deletions since the new modules were already created when sandbox/javaee5 was merged with trunk. For the "rework items", I am currently planning to leave the names of the configurations unchanged. I will change assemblies/geronimo-jetty-minimal to assemblies/geronimo-jetty6-minimal to match the other 3 assemblies in naming convention.

Joe

Jason Dillon wrote:
Hrm... I had hoped that refactoring like this would have been delayed until 1.2 was out the door. As with so many module renames, sync'ing the 1.2 tree with trunk using SVK is going to be nearly impossible. Maybe once SVK has more Perforce-like integration tracking then it can handle renames, moves, but right now I do not believe it can.

--jason