2 is bad enough already... 6 or 8 or 10 or whatever is insane IMO.

Just because G is flexible enough to be configured in such different ways, does not mean that we need (or should) to ship assemblies with those configurations or run the TCK against them.

I think we really need to pick one and then use that for the assembly and TCK testing.

Our inability to pick between jetty and tomcat is already causing a bunch of unneeded burden on the team... I would really like to see us avoid that with other components, as well as finally picking a webcontainer.

--jason