From: Lasantha Ranaweera [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 2:30 AM
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Geronimo Axis2 Integration

Hi,

The initial implementation of the Axis2 integration with Geronimo
uploaded in to the JIRA (Geronimo-2717). Most of the source code is
taken out from the CXF project of  the Geronimo and it is only a maven2
skeleton.

I am expecting some help from person who knows Axis2 to implement
Axis2WebServiceContainer.java class and hoping to contribute Geronimo in
this area.

Thanks,
Lasantha Ranaweera