Based on the previous discussions about releases it looks like were about ready to branch for M2. Release notes are coming together and lots of other improvements to M2 have been added. I think the big thing we need to flush out is the EJB 3.0 integration at its current level. Being the eternal optimist I'm expecting that Dain's EJB 3.0 integration will be flawless :) and that we can branch for M2 this Wednesday. We'll do a bit of fit and finish that we need to do so we'll spin a release up for review by Thursday with the next milestone out by the end of January.

Any thoughts?

Matt Hogstrom
[EMAIL PROTECTED]