From: Sachin Patel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sachin Patel
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 12:45 PM
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: NPE deploying a war

Sorry, update your working copy, should be fixed now.
On Jan 16, 2007, at 12:41 PM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

I got this when trying jaxws-tests\jaxws-war :(

-- dims

12:28:35,609 ERROR [Deployer] Deployment failed due to
java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.addModules(EARConfigBui
lder.java:828)
at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.getEarPlan(EARConfigBui
lder.java:359)
at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.getDeploymentPlan(EARCo
nfigBuilder.java:261)
at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$38e5
6ec6.invoke(<generated>)
at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker
.java:38)
at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:
127)
at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:82
0)
at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvo
ker.java:35)

-sachin