I had sent an 10 sec expired message to a queue(i stopped the application
server tat reading the queue's message for 10 sec to create this scenario),
then started the application server and i send another message to the same
queue after 20 sec (in this case the previous message should be expired).
The 2nd message that I send to the queue cannot be consumed due to the
previous expired message stuck inside the queue. May i know how to solve
this? thanks.