Hi,

I have been working with the Geronimo Axis2 integration and following the foot steps of the CXF and Axis implementations of Geronimo. Finally this integration will provide one of the JAXWS integrations of the Geronimo ;-) . In the Axis 1 integration there is a class called AxisServiceRefBuilder which extends AbstractNamingBuilder. Do we need a same kind of class for the Axis2 integration too considering the above requirement? (CXF module has not implemented this kind of class yet but it has been commented out in the config.xml).

If anybody explain bit more in depth on this AbastractNamingBuilder class and it's effect to the JEE it would be great help for my work since it looks bit more complicated for me now :-) .

Thanks in Advance,
Lasantha Ranaweera