The tomcat6 jars are currently being imported into geronimo from the
apache snapshot repo.  The tomcat team is now also publishing
officially released jars to a maven repo at
http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository (thanks Filip!).  I
would like to import the jars from that repo instead of the snapshot
repo so we can avoid using snapshot versions.  Is it OK to enable the
tomcat repo in the root pom or should I only enable it in the specific
module(s) that needs it?  I prefer to enable in the root pom but as I
recall adding new repos has caused some problems in the past.

Best wishes,
Paul