Spec versioning with the server would have been nice to help keep artifacts in sync with the version of the server they are meant to go with.

The new samples stuff is actually depending on versions of specs which are not the versions used by the server. Everytime we update a version of a spec in the server, we are gonna need to be sure to update all projects which are intended to work with that version of the server to get the correct versions too.

:-(

--jason