Hello All,

This is the same problem that has kept me from building trunk (on Linux) since last week.

I just realized that at about the same time - Eclipse started giving me validation errors (in building my web app) because it could not find:

http://www.ibm.com/webservices/xsd/j2ee_web_services_client_1_1.xsd

For those that are able to build, do you have a cached version of this file?

Does not having this schema available seem like it might possibly be the cause of this problem?

Jay

Joe Bohn wrote: