I observed that a JIRA will show up in "Patch Availble" only if it is marked
as improvement and Begin RTC review is clicked.

Vamsi

On 1/25/07, Donald Woods <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Has anyone noticed that the JIRA Project Summary - Patch Available count
is not correct?
        https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO
Currently, it only shows 4 issues with patches, but there are -
        1.1.2   - 1
        1.2     - 1
        1.x     - 2
        M2      - 4
        Beta1   - 2
        2.0     - 12
        Wish    - 6
        Verif   - 1
        Unsch   - 28
So, why isn't the count showing 57 instead?
It seems to only be counting the ones that have Status=Patch Available
and ignoring those with Patch Info=Patch Available.

-Donald