Anita,

The workaround that Kevan sent (commenting out the dependency in openejb/server) worked.

Thanks for offering your help though.

Jay

anita kulshreshtha wrote:
Jay,
   I am so glad to see this on linux! I can not seem to reproduce this
error.. So I am going to ask for your help. Could you please post the
trace (mvn -e -X...) with the following fix.

Thanks
Anita

--- anita kulshreshtha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hernan, Thanks for posting the full trace. I am hoping that I will not
have
to use it.. Could you please try the following:
1. in your .m2 repo find a file named:

org/apache/openejb/server/...../server-3.0-incubating-20070127.005531-23.pom
It should look like this:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/openejb/server/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/server-3.0-incubating-20070127.005531-23.pom
   Please change ${version} to 3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT and rebuild
geronimo-openejb off line.
Thanks
Anita

--- Hernan Cunico <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just in case somebody is having the same prob I'm attaching "mvn
install -e -X >> output.txt 2>>&1"

Cheers!
Hernan

*******

error: error reading
c:\m2repo\org\apache\openejb\container\3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT\container-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.pom;
error in opening zip file
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
=== message truncated ===

Be a PS3 game guru.