Hi Dims, I am trying to debug the prob where the deployer cannot start the
jax-ws test module.   I am getting some NPE during deployment and the NPE
appears to come from below:

        at
org.apache.axis2.jaxws.description.impl.ServiceDescriptionImpl.setupW
sdlDefinition(ServiceDescriptionImpl.java:442)

However, when I attach a debugger to the server and step over the code, it
was not stepping through the right version of ServiceDescriptionImpl.java
file, as it is running/doing stuff at comment lines or empty lines.   The
debugger is using the latest axis2 trunk code, but I didn't build axis2
myself (currently having trouble w/ that) and got the jars from the repo
specified in Geronimo-axis2\pom.xml.   This file is inside of
axis2-metadata-SNAPSHOT.jar, which I downloaded from the repo yesterday pm
when I built Geronimo and has a timestamp of 1/31 pm.   Any chance we may
not have the latest axis2 jar files (specifically
axis2-metadata-SNAPSHOT.jar) in our axis2 repo?

Thanks, Lin