Sorry In Jumping to late to this topic.Is this about "Common Annotations for
the Java Platform?Basically JSR250? in the report card.I went through the
spec and it has not dined when to use what (comment annotations)
If yes,that way it all technologies can use the same
version of the annotations and there will be consistency in the annotations
used
across the platforms.

So In present openejb3 has sort of tested over JSR250 ?I'm interested of
testing it.
Thanks and Regards
Kanchana

On 1/9/07, David Jencks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Jan 9, 2007, at 10:19 AM, Jarek Gawor wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking into integrating CXF with OpenEJB (OpenEJB3 specifically
> as that's the version that supposed to be integrated in M2). I see
> that OpenEJB2 has a bunch of code for web services support that's
> based on Axis1. However, I do not see such code for OpenEJB3. So I'm
> wondering what that means exactly as we still need support for
> JAX-RPC-based web services in 2.0. Perhaps the code hasn't been ported
> over yet or I'm just not finding the right code?
>
> Can someone please clarify?

I think no one has looked at porting the code yet, but I could be
wrong.  I hope that whatever we come up with for openejb3 can work
with axis1, cxf, and axis2, but I don't yet have an idea if this is
practical.

thanks
david jencks