FYI, cwiki has Giffy installed on it... so you can use that to create diagrams too. See the "Add Diagram" link when looking at a page under http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/...

--jason

On Feb 10, 2007, at 8:57 PM, Kanchana Welagedara wrote:

Hi Hernan

Everything has nicely put together.Good content Hernan.
I think it would be useful for people who wants contribute in  writing
docs to know tips about drawing diagrams as well (in the section of
"Tips for Writing and formatting documentation").Most of the diagrams in
Sample applications and deployment plans were used open office/eclipse
tools (Since we don't have license software) to draw diagrams.Also we
have used geronimo colors(Blue,Black).

Regards
Kanchana