On Feb 15, 2007, at 9:31 AM, Paul McMahan wrote:

Hernan,  The geronimo web site currently serves up the plugin catalogs
at http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins.  Will migrating the web site to
confluence affect our ability to host the plugin catalogs at that
location?

Nope.  We can still manage this the way we do now.

See this thread for background discussion on how this location came about:
http://tinyurl.com/2yewg7

Also, the geronimo.apache.org site currently provides a redirect
service for certain URLs present in the welcome app and the admin
console.  See site/trunk/docs/redirects/.htaccess.  Will moving the
site to confluence affect our ability to service these redirects?

Nope. From the httpd's perspective its exactly the same. The difference is that the content will come from a rsync off of another directory on people, which we can of course tailor to make sure that bits we still want to keep in svn don't get clobbered.

In general I'm wondering how moving the site to confluence will affect
our ability to serve up non-wiki resources from geronimo.apache.org.

Should have no impact.

--jason