Subject: Geronimo v2.0 documentation - What's new?
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 15:54:13 -0500
From: Hernan Cunico <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: dev list <dev@geronimo.apache.org>

Hi All,
I've been putting some content in the v2.0 documentation based on what we had on previous releases (basically following the same structure)

There are a TON of new things already in or ready to get in Geronimo v2.0. I need some help to put these updates together, some of the stuff already available for M2 are listed here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/whats-new-in-geronimo-v2-m2.html

Although this doc was targeted for M2 I would like to keep appending to it so when we release the final version we have kind of a log there with all the functionality. So pls chime in, send comments or update the doc directly.

I'll start another thread for discussing "topics" to cover in the overall Geronimo v2.0 documentation.

Cheers!
Hernan