Ok, I guess I missed the implications of some of the reorganization of the specs tree. This Jira

Requires a fix to the javamail specs to work. The patch that was submitted fixes the problem in the geronimo-javamail_1.4_spec tree, but in order to ship this fix in Geronimo 1.2, it also needs to be fixed in the geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_spec as well. This is a but that multiple users are likely to trip over, so it's important that it be fixed. 1.2 can't move to using the 1.4 specs yet because of TCK signature test considerations. The 1.3.1 source is no longer in the trunk for the specs, so how do I fix this problem where it needs to be fixed?

Rick