On Feb 21, 2007, at 7:58 PM, Uli Romahn wrote:

Hi All,

as part of my application, I want to use some modified features from ActiveMQ. However, I will have to add a few libraries to the Geronimo repository beyond the already bundled ActiveMQ jars.

Currently Geronimo 1.1.1 has ActiveMQ 3.2.4 bundled in. However, this version does not seem to exist!

I have access to the legacy SVN for Active MQ, but the latest "official" release of ActiveMQ seems 3.2.3 after which they jumped directly to 4.

So, how did the Geronimo team manage to get ActiveMQ 3.2.4?

Hi Uli,
Our builds would have obtained the ActiveMQ binaries from a Maven repository (e.g. http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/activemq/activemq-core/ 3.2.4/activemq-core-3.2.4.jar). We're not dependent on source. We expect dependent projects to maintain source for their releases... Definitely disconcerting to see sources disappear...

I could also use the extended libraries from 3.2.3 but I can't verify if that would be compatible since I don't have access to the ActiveMQ source code used for Geronimo.

So, either someone gives me access to the source of this "miraculous" version 3.2.4 of ActiveMQ bundled with Geronimo 1.1.1 or I get some instructions on how to re-bundle another version with Geronimo 1.1.1, if that is possible at all.

I have the AMQ 3.2.4 source on my hard-drive, which I could make available to you, but it's no better (actually less so) than what seems to have already been offered to you previously -- http:// www.nabble.com/HELP---Need-Access-to-3.2.4-Source!-t3164233s2354.html

Was there a problem with these sources?