Sorry Hernan, just some confusion in my thread. Since Adminstering the AG
Server is already taken care of. I could work on "Configuring Security" , if
no one is working on it.

I apologise for missing your last post.

Thanks

Karthiga

On 2/22/07, Hernan Cunico <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Karthiga,
I just realized I said I would only work on the first two bullets.

I just finished the whole "Administering the Apache Geronimo Server"
section.

To be consistent with previous docs I also created an "Administrative
tasks" and moved the content accordingly.

Sorry for the confusion, what other area would you like to work on for the
v2.0 doc?

Cheers!
Hernan