OK. M3 changes done. Will do the same for trunk and 1.2.

Cheers
Prasad

On 2/27/07, Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I would leave the m3 branch alone... its not worth the effort to
change things there... though you may want to merge the myfaces repo
changes (configs/jasper) from trunk, to help with SNAPSHOT resolution
when Mvn tries to perform updates.

As for the rest of these, I mentioned a way to handle this in the
short-term in a mail I sent about "Local module repos and SNAPSHOT
artifacts".

  * * *

What's the motivation to do this to m3 (which is a very short-lived
branch)?

--jason