In case you haven't taken a look at the page below, Jarek has updated the page with the CXF portion. In the next few days, I'll be working on updating the table for Axis2 - POJO portion to be accurate. But others are invited to update the page as well.

Lin

Davanum Srinivas wrote:
Excellent! Jarek, Please cross-check when you have a chance.

-- dims