On Feb 28, 2007, at 2:07 PM, Hernan Cunico wrote:

alright, I'm done with the updates. Finally moved all the content over.

I will be calling a vote for changing the authoring tool from ant scripts and xdocs to confluence.

This is the link to the migrated site

http://geronimo.apache.org/newsite/

it gets updated 5 mins after every hour

For the record... the sync from sync happens 5 after the hour... not sure when the sync to live happens...

If we can get some real details about the sync from cwiki -> people and the sync from people -> live, then we can optimize... but my questions to infra about this have gone unanswered.

--jason