-sachin

On Feb 28, 2007, at 3:46 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

On 2/28/07, Sachin Patel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
No, I need the individual artifacts in order to build. My pom's contain geronimo dependencies, and i have code that uses geronimo api's. Thus
without geronimo publishing individual jars I cannot build.

That wouldn't change, afaik. The only piece that would not be assured
would be that the source code could not be buildable.

I think you may be misunderstanding the problem, or we're talking about two different things. M3 is soon be be released. I would like to provide a devtools driver that is built using M3 and packages the neccessary M3 jars, rather then snapshots. Thus the geronimo artifacts need to be published for M3.

Anyhow, I've spoken to Matt and we are in sync, he working on publishing the artifacts.

Matt, could you chime in and help out resolving the issue. I won't be
able to help releasing M3, but I'd be glad if I could show-case m3 at
the two conferences in Poland.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski