On 3/2/07, icarrara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi! I'm seraching for a developer that can realize the below:

I know that ServiceMix provide a file endpoint and a vfs (including WebDav)
endpoint.

My objective is to have a ServiceMix server that read and write files
between:
- Windows folder to WebDav server
- WebDav server to Windows folder
- Windows folder to Windows folder
- WebDav server to WebDav server

Based on my knowledge, the above are kind of activities that ServiceMix is
able to do, after the setup of configurationf files.

The work I'm asking to someone to do is to set the right configuration files
to realize the above jobs.

Please, could you tell me more?

I think you can use a lightweight component for this. There are a
couple of example configurations of using a lightweight component that
is based on Commons VFS available here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/trunk/common/servicemix-components/src/test/resources/org/apache/servicemix/components/vfs/

These configurations are used by the test that is located here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/trunk/common/servicemix-components/src/test/java/org/apache/servicemix/components/vfs/FileTest.java

You will need to specify paths that adhere to the Commons VFS URI
syntax for each protocol as listed here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/vfs/filesystems.html

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)[EMAIL
PROTECTED]&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/