I'll pull the JAX-WS 2.1 stuff now.   I just received word from Sun that
they are pulling JAX-WS 2.1 anyway.  (they are respinning it to address
some issues with the WS-A stuff)    Thus, it will be removed from the
maven repository ASAP and our builds will fail.   Give my 1/2 hour or so.

Dan

J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer
IONA