On Mar 5, 2007, at 12:08 PM, Paul McMahan wrote:

Thanks Jeffrey for updating the JIRA attachment with the ASF copyright
headers.  Looks good.

The next item in the IP clearance form I'm looking at is:
"Check and make sure that all items depended upon by the project is
covered by one or more of the following approved licenses: Apache,
BSD, Artistic, MIT/X, MIT/W3C, MPL 1.1, or something with essentially
the same terms."

The J2G zip contains a few non-ASF jars.  I think these are all BSD
compatible, anyone disagree?
   dom4j-1.6.1.jar
   jaxen-1.1-beta-6.jar
   junit-3.8.1.jar

I would assume junit is a build time dependency. We already embed jaxen in Geronimo. dom4j looks ok.

I'm not sure about this one:
   pull-parser-2.1.10.jar

Some googling turned up this license which looks BSD compatible:
http://www.extreme.indiana.edu/xgws/xsoap/xpp/download/ PullParser2/LICENSE.txt
Anyone familiar with PullParser know if this is the right one?

Ya. Looks ok. We currently include xpp3 (also produced by IU Extreme! Lab). Looks like the same license...