"Devtools" is the name of the subproject, to represent tools like, XDoc, the Eclipse-Plugin, J2G. Currently yes, there is only one tool that has been released under devtools, so it does look kind of weired. However, hopefully with J2G, and the Netbeans plugin will can start filling the Devtools subproject with more content.

Thus I believe it should stay as is.

-sachin