I have started a wiki page on servicemix-common
  http://cwiki.apache.org/SM/jbi-component-framework.html

This is obviously just a start ;-) but if you think about  a point
we need to document, please add a TODO or a comment
so that we don't forget it ...

I guess we will be able to leverage the tutorials Bruce is
writing:
  http://cwiki.apache.org/SM/hello-world-bc.html
  http://cwiki.apache.org/SM/hello-world-se.html