On 3/7/07, Terry Cox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've been going over the servicemix-bean docs and as they are written at the
moment, they seem to imply that most of the clever functionality can only be
used in a static configuration. Is this actually the case or just an artifact of
the way the documentation is structured?

There's nothing to stop folks using things dynamically I guess. Though
part of the beauty of servicemix-bean is being able to browse the
classpath at deployment time and find the POJOs to be deployed -
rather like EJB3.

--

James
-------