I have that already worked out in the new template but it's not ready yet,
still needs some baking ;-)

Cheers!
Hernan

Sachin Patel wrote:
Yes, looks really great! One comment however is that the font sizes look a little out of whack to me.

Seems like the "News" section title should be a bigger font then each news entry.

-sachin