Yeah, sounds good.
Make sure you use the facilities available on
the ComponentContext to create the mbean names ...
If the mbean name for this interface could be related
to the endpoint name, that would make it easier to find.

On 3/13/07, Thomas TERMIN < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> I mean, did you already implement the JMX part ?
> Which interface are you exposing to JMX ?
> Anyway, you should raise a JIRA ...
I didn't implemtet it up to now. But what I want to do is expose an
SwitchPredicateMBean interface where you can change some properties.
What do you think. This could also be done for the XpathPredicate and so
on. I have implemented the SwitchPredicate and doing tests at the moment.

http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/servicemix-eip.html#servicemix-eip-MessageFilter

>> which

JBI

--
Thomas Termin
_______________________________
blue elephant systems GmbH
Wollgrasweg 49
D-70599 Stuttgart

Tel    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 676
Fax    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 573
WWW    :  http://www.blue-elephant-systems.com
Email  :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

blue elephant systems GmbH
Firmensitz      : Wollgrasweg 49, D-70599 Stuttgart
Registergericht : Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 24106
Geschäftsführer : Holger Dietrich, Thomas Gentsch, Joachim Hoernle

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet