+1

dain

On Mar 12, 2007, at 2:54 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:

This is a vote for release of a new version of the geronimo- javamail_1.3.1_mail and geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_provider jars. These are companions to the recently released version of the javamail 1.3.1 spec jar. The provider jar contains the provider portion of a fix to SMTPTransport.send() that was included in the javamail spec release. The mail jar is a merged jar containing the latest of both the javamail spec and javamail provider code. The Geronimo 1.2 release is dependent upon both the spec jar and the provider jar.

[ ] +1 release the new binaries
[ ] 0 no opinion
[ ] -1 do not release the new binaries

I hereby propose we release this branch and it's binaries as final.

Release Branch: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/javamail/ branches/geronimo-javamail_1.3.1-1.1
Build Binaries:  http://people.apache.org/~rickmcguire/stage-javamail/

Here's my +1

Rick