This property is used to configure the
 org.apache.servicemix.jbi.jmx.ConnectorServerFactoryBean
so I gess this class could be improved to trim the url before
using it.
Thomas, you can fix it, once your account is activated.

Hello,

Spring framework reads this file to provide all
properties into servicemix.xml file
please see @servicemix.xml:
<bean id="propertyConfigurer"
class="
org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer">
      <property name="location"
value="classpath:servicemix.properties" />
  </bean>

You can use all properties from servicemix.properties
in your servicemix.xml file. For example
${activemq.url} property.

i hope it is could help you.

Cordialement,

--- Thomas TERMIN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a
écrit :

> Which class is reading the servicemix.properties
> file? If you have some
> spaces after a property the jmx.url is then also
> with spaces and that
> doesn't work.

Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions
!
Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des
internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet