Somewhat related, I think we should rename the modules:

configs/activemq
     -> configs/activemq-ra
modules/geronimo-activemq-gbean                         ->
modules/geronimo-activemq
modules/geronimo-activemq-gbean-management -> modules/geronimo- activemq-management

I always get confused about the configs/activemq... its really the resource adapter configuration. And IMO its irrelevant to have 'gbean' in our module names.

--jason