On Mar 18, 2007, at 3:22 PM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

Folks,

Can folks post their TODO/Wish list for the hackathon? Personally
here's what i am looking at.

- Understand work already done in cxf integration and figure out
what's missing to reach the same level of integration
- Figure out what else needs to be done for both cxf and axis2
integration for "feature completion"
- Review/understand some of the tck work already done so far (if any!)
- Figure out how Lin and Lasantha can help between now and 2.0 final
and how i can help them.
- Figure out what is missing in Axis2. Since my primary objective is
to make sure Axis2 1.2 has whatever is needed for G 2.0 final. Want to
try avoiding cutting a Axis2 1.3 as much as possible.
- Figure out what is needed in Axis 1.X specifically w.r.t SAAJ
versions issue. We may need to cut Axis 1.5.
- Work/code any high priority items needed ASAP

Sounds good. Not sure that I'll have much to contribute on these topice, but I'll plan on stopping in to say hello...